You can find an adapted transcript of this post on Field Notes.
Sometimes life delivers exactly what you need when you need it.
In this episode, Cathy shares two stories of how a little ritual made a big difference at a critical point of transition. She explores:
- Why life transitions, even welcome ones are so difficult.
- What it means to be at the edge of change.
- The two parts of honoring and why they both matter.
- How the simple practice of honoring yourself and each other can open a path forward.
- And how she and her colleagues used it to move through a big change of their own.
Subscribe & Review
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, you can subscribe below. I have so many amazing episodes lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one!
Could I ask you for a favor? If you are enjoying the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. Never done a review before? It's easy. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. I read each and every one. Thanks so much!