How many of us have tried to improve our lives and reduce our stress by managing time? And yet, with every time saving strategy and device we’ve employed, we’ve become more time starved and miserable. What if we’re building the wrong skill?
In this episode, Cathy explores how developing your attention skills unlock your superpower.
- How attention, not time, is the currency of greater value.
- How companies have created an economy around capturing and monetizing your attention.
- How your devices may be eroding your cognition and your ability to focus.
- How the ability to observe, direct and sustain your attention is a superpower that you can develop.
- Three critical skills attention training develops and how they can improve the quality of your life.
For a transcript of this episode, go to Cathy’s blog, Field Notes.
Subscribe & Review
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, you can subscribe below. I have so many amazing episodes lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one!
Could I ask you for a favor? If you are enjoying the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. Never done a review before? It's easy. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. I read each and every one. Thanks so much!
Never miss an episode:
Looking for more? Supplement Sound Insight with The Slow Sip, a free monthly newsletter packed with related articles, practices and recommendations to take you from tired to inspired.